Organizer Spotlight: Holly Christiano
Holly is not just a brilliant Organizer that can transform a space with gazelle-like speed and grace. Oh no!! She’s the backbone of this operation. As the Operations Manager at SIMPLY SPACED, Holly manages the day-to-day operations and keeps the wheels on the track!
Prior to working with SIMPLY SPACED, she killed it as an office manager in a Physician’s Office and executive assistant at NBCUniversal, where she became well versed in how to keep information organized across both her team’s personal and professional domains.
Born and raised in New Jersey, she moved to sunny Los Angeles on a whim that would change her life!
When Holly is not found perfectly organizing a kitchen or whipping out a million emails, she can be found playing slow-pitch softball, hanging with her fam, or enjoying a bit of R&R.
- You’ll often hear me say: Is that necessary?
- Ask me about: My trip to Tanzania
- Can’t live without: Daily chats with my mom and sisters
- Can’t live without while traveling: my neck pillow
- Currently Reading: The Mindbody Prescription
- Most significant organizational Aha: Everything must have a home!