Organize Your Kids’ Art: Free Downloadable Art & Memento Bin Labels
1. Designate an empty bin for each child. We use these weather tight storage bins that can accommodate hanging files.
2. Download our Memento label template. Save it to a known location and open the document.
3. Place your Avery labels into the printer tray following your printer guidelines on which direction the labels should be facing. Adjust your tray to the size of the labels.
4. Click Print 🙂
6. Set the number of copies desired and click print!
7. Now affix one label to each bin for each child and fill out the details for this year! So simple, so effective.