7 Ways to Organize Using Wire Shelving
Wire Shelving is pretty swanky. Some people assume that these sturdy, industrial-style shelving units can only be used for organizing garages or storage units, but I beg to differ! Here are 7 attractive and useful ways to use wire shelving to expand your in-home storage and keep things organized!
1. Kitchen Cabinet Clutter Buster: A kitchen with limited cabinet space can become a bit of a nightmare (believe me)! By using a wire shelf for large appliances and other kitchen supplies, the cabinets will become immediately more spacious and functional. image via The Everygirl
2. Playroom Toy Hub: As kids grow and multiply, so do their toys! The best way to tame the toy piles that are accumulating on the floor is to create vertical storage (shelf, shelf baby!). Using fabric bins also makes things super portable and accessible. image via Domino
3. Garage Back-stock Storage: Whether it’s for garden supplies, laundry room items, or household product back-stock, here’s a fantastic example of how a wire shelf can makeover any storage room. Line the garage, basement, or attic walls with these heavy-lifter shelves, and you’ve got a home for just about anything! image via William-Sonoma
4. Bedroom Beauty: This wire shelving unit is a storage solution for a variety of bedroom and office items. Whether you’re tackling overflow shoes, books or even a television, this shelving option is super versatile. image via The Everygirl
5. Media Room Makeover: With everything from bins of DVDs, blankets and workout gear, this unit is a dream system for any main living room or media room. The homeowner, Christina Hanway says, “The best $1000 dollars I ever spent were on these metro shelves which have been around the world in 5 homes with me.” image via Remodelista
6. Party Central: Hosting a dinner party looks a whole lot easier when the platters, pitchers, and linens are right where you need them. Mixing in some wicker baskets and vintage crates to contain tablecloths and napkins is simply brilliant! image via Better Homes and Gardens
7. Pantry Perfection: If pantry space is nonexistent, but a free hallway or room off of the kitchen is just waiting for a new purpose, here’s an idea! Wire shelving is fantastic for pantry storage since the shelving can be adjusted to the height of the items you need to store.
Snag some wire shelving units at The Container Store.