Double Take: Hidden Storage
Any time you can find a hidden storage solution behind an everyday piece of furniture, it’s a definite win. Here’s a look at some double duty designs from across the globe.
1. Lux Coffee table storage: … via Designlykke
2. Slope Desk designed by Oslo-based: … via Jenk Design Office
3. Shoe Storage Ottoman: Maxing out space has never been so chic and useful. This plush design is high end, but I bet some of you DIY’ers could take this idea and run with it. via Neiman Marcus
4. Headboard Storage: This beautiful design fashions hidden storage on both sides of the headboard. Easy to access books, magazines, pens and objects are kept hidden way in this beautiful modern design. via Le Lit de Julie
5. Jewelry Storage Mirror: This idea is a must for any woman with limited space, and lots of jewels. Keeping all your gorgeous jems in one place, makes so much sense. I love the idea of having a mirror right there. via Haute Look